Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tattoo Review

I think the best thing about Tattoo is the themed décor. I’m a little hard on Tattoo, because as bad ass as it looks it doesn’t live up to my expectations. That being said though, I do enjoy myself at Tattoo and I am determined to keep going there until they blow my mind.

It’s pretty hard to blow my mind.

But the door men are fast and attractive at times too. I got in in less than five minutes last time. That can make me happy any day. 18 year olds can get in, so those of us who are legal get pretty bracelets that couldn’t possible match any outfit. I don’t really care about that though because it makes me feel like a new 21 year old every time.


Tattoo is actually quite small even by lounge standards. This can make it difficult to get to the bar or the bathrooms. This past time I had a very quick bartended but my friends were less impressed with their’s. The service was still speedy though. The drinks were average bar prices, $8-$10 for a rail drink.

The crowd was eclectic. The age range was wide and so was the dress code. I always dress up and I was over dressed. It’s more of jeans kind of lounge, which meant I looked a little out of place in my seven inch heels and mini dress but everyone else looked comfortable. I’m not really able to dance in those shoes, but I would have loved to. The music was great. Despite the lack of space for dancing, people were still moving. I actually liked the music more than the giant motorcycle coming out of the wall.

If you want to have a bar night for Lounge prices and service, Tattoo is the place for you. Just don’t get too confused by their airplane like bathrooms.

Tattoo Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment